Friday, May 21, 2010

MONEY FLOWS IN THE DIRECTION OF YOUR PASSION

It’s very important to note that we only get paid for the problems we solve. But are all made to solve all problems? Well, I guess not. I believe that for everyone alive there’s something that turns us on. Something we really love doing, something we’re passionate about. I was watching the biography of a football player and he said “football is something I would play without being paid and to be paid so much for something I would also do for free is exciting”. I believe if you follow your passion, you’ll also find out that money flows in that direction for you.
Passion is one of the secret of the richest people in the world. Ask yourself this question, which one came first. The MONEY or the PASSION for service?

No comments:

Post a Comment